This face + body bar is a gentle anti-aging cleanser for all skin types and is particularly lovely for irritated or oily skin.
Matcha is rich in antioxidants that help protect the skin against free radicals. It is also a potent anti-inflammatory, helping to calm skin irritations. Frankincense reduces the look of wrinkles and dark spots, adding to the bar's anti-aging benefits. May chang is a gentle astringent, cleansing and toning the pores while adding to the bar's anti-inflammatory properties.
Great for all skin types.
• MATCHA is more potent than traditional green tea due to its high levels of chlorophyll, a powerful polyphenol. Matcha is grown in the shade and fully protected from the sun for a month before harvesting, inhibiting photosynthesis and allowing high amounts of chlorophyll to accumulate in the leaves, which are then hand-picked and stone-ground into a fine, silky powder! The high levels of chlorophyll in Matcha act as a potent anti-inflammatory to reduce redness and hyperpigmentation, speed skin cell turnover, and calm blemishes. Matcha is exceptionally high in tannins, astringents that cleanse the skin, decrease excess sebum, and reduce pore size.
• SHEA BUTTER is perfect for challenging skin issues! It soothes and moisturizes dry patches, helps prevent scars and stretch marks, reduces inflammation, and DEEPLY softens! It contains oleic, palmitic, linolenic, and exceptionally high levels of stearic acids that protect and nourish the skin and even reduce the appearance of wrinkles over time! It is an excellent butter for keeping skin soft, supple, and even-toned.
• COCONUT OIL is a great all-over moisturizer. Rich in vitamin E and fatty acids, it is a nutrient-dense super food for your skin! In soap, it delivers this moisture through oodles of creamy bubbles!
• OLIVE OIL, in addition to vitamins and antioxidants, is one of the only plant-based sources of hydrating squalene. Squalene is produced by our own skin cells and is used to keep our skin and tissues lubricated, but that production significantly drops after our 20s.
HOW TO ENJOY
Wet the bar and massage into the skin, creating a soft lather that clarifies and cleanses. Rinse clean.
For the face, create a lather with the bar in your hands, then massage the lather onto the face to remove sweat, dirt, and oil. Rinse clean.
TIP: Lathers great when used with a pouf, sponge, or loofah during your shower to help exfoliate the body.
FRESH ORGANIC INGREDIENTS
Green Tea, Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Matcha Powder, Frankincense Oil, Lavender Oil, May Chang Oil
WHAT YOU RECEIVE
One fresh handmade, hand-sliced bar, perfectly cured, beautifully wrapped in paper, sealed with Beecher's Botanicals classic logo tape, and carefully labeled.
• Do not use if allergic to any of these ingredients.