COFFEE BODY SCRUB | Firm + Tone
This caffeinated scrub uses the best fair-trade organic coffee to tackle stretch marks, dimpling, and rough patches of skin.
As we age, dulling dead skin cells tend to "stick" around [pun intended] longer than we'd like. This means no glow. No supple skin. Lotions don't absorb the way they used to. You can see the flakes.
Using a body scrub also promotes circulation, encouraging blood flow to the skin, resulting in an immediate all-over healthy glow.
- SUGAR is a natural Alpha Hydroxy Acid that gently dissolves the "glue" that binds caked-on dead skin cells to our skin. Removing this dead sticky barrier allows the skin to fully absorb and benefit from the vitamin-packed butters + oils that serve as the creamy base for our scrubs. Also a humectant, sugar draws moisture to the skin's surface and seals it right in, so it acts as a natural moisturizer!
- COFFEE is a WONDERFUL physical exfoliator, effectively buffing away dead skin cells, but it is also packed with caffeine! Caffeine acts as an astringent, drawing out excess moisture and tightening + toning skin. It decreases puffiness and even tones down cellulite + dimpling! Beneficial antioxidants in coffee calm redness associated with inflammation while firming + plumping the appearance of the skin, fading the appearance of scars, and increasing cell turnover.
- CINNAMON not only contributes to the one-of-a-kind yummy aroma, cinnamon increases circulation, bringing blood to the skin's surface for a healthy glow.
- The base of this deliciously aromatic, firming, and toning body exfoliator is raw organic MANGO BUTTER. It is a luscious, creamy butter packed with antioxidants and known as the most healing of all the butters. When whipped into a shower scrub, it can penetrate the skin and deliver!
- With the addition of skin-loving, nourishing cold pressed oils, coffee, cinnamon, and sugar, you've just met your new favorite skincare item!
HOW TO ENJOY
Scoop a small amount of scrub from the jar. Massage in circular motions onto wet skin, sweeping upwards to stimulate the lymphatic system and reduce puffiness. Rinse and enjoy your fresh, glowing, silky skin! Follow with any of our serums or moisturizers for extra nourishment and softness. Enjoy!
FRESH ORGANIC INGREDIENTS
raw unrefined shea butter, fair trade coffee, sugar, cinnamon, raw mango butter, coconut oil, grapeseed oil, almond oil, glycerin [plant derived], vitamin e oil
WHAT YOU RECEIVE
Your product comes packaged perfectly in a clear, shatterproof jar sealed with a classic black lid and beautifully wrapped in tissue. Includes a natural wooden spoon for scooping.
- Do not use if allergic to any of these ingredients.
- Discontinue use if irritation develops.
- For external use only - do not ingest.
- Keep out of and away from eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Oils in scrubs can make the shower floor slippery, so please step carefully.
- Do not use scrubs on sunburned or broken skin.