COCOA BUTTER Soap, Protective Hand + Body Bar | Antioxidant
CHOCOLATE SOAP? YES! This antioxidant rich specialty cleansing bar protects skin with loads of cocoa butter, and the addition of cocoa powder makes this an actual CHOCOLATE soap bar!
TIP: Great for pregnancy, as cocoa butter keeps growing bellies soft and supple.
COCOA BUTTER is known for it's amazing skin benefits. It softens and protects skin, and is especially helpful for preventing stretch marks during pregnancy. It is one of the best ingredients for keeping skin soft and supple and is the main ingredient in this amazing skin bar!
- The addition of COCOA POWDER provides a huge punch of antioxidants to the skin, which help reverse damage from free radicals such as pollution and UV rays.
- In addition to vitamins and antioxidants, OLIVE OIL is one of the only plant-based sources of hydrating squalene. Squalene is produced by our own skin cells and is used to keep our skin and tissues lubricated, but that production significantly drops after our 20's so moisturizing our face becomes essential to minimize lines and reduce crepiness.
- COCONUT OIL is a great all over moisturizer. Rich in vitamin e and fatty acids, it is a nutrient dense super food for your skin! In a soap, it delivers this moisture through oodles of creamy bubbles!
HOW TO USE + ENJOY
Wet bar and massage into skin creating a soft lather that will clarify and deeply cleanse. Rinse clean.
For the face, create a lather with the bar in your hands, then massage lather onto face to remove sweat, dirt and oil. Rinse clean.
TIP: Lathers great when used with a pouf, sponge or loofah during your shower to help exfoliate the body.
ORGANIC SOAP INGREDIENTS
cocoa butter, cold pressed olive oil, cold pressed coconut oil, cold pressed sweet almond oil, cold pressed castor oil, cocoa powder
WHAT YOU RECEIVE
One fresh hand sliced bar, perfectly cured, beautifully hand wrapped in paper, sealed with a Beecher's Botanicals logo sticker and carefully labeled.
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of these ingredients.
- Discontinue use if irritation develops.
- For external use only - do not ingest
SCROLL TO BOTTOM OF PAGE FOR CUSTOMER REVIEWS!