SWEET TOBACCO Soy Candle
OUR HANDPOURED CANDLES
Our candles are clean-burning and soot free, hand-poured into recyclable glass jars with lead-free cotton wicks.
We use 100% eco-friendly soy wax and not soy "blends". Soy "blends" contain an unknown amount of soy wax + the rest is paraffin wax - a refined gasoline by-product + known carcinogen that when burned, releases petrol-carbon soot, which can stain your walls + trigger allergies.
Our candles are scented with only pure essential oils and phthalate-free fragrance oil.
HOW TO ENJOY
During the first use, burn until the top layer of wax is fully melted. This ensures proper scent throw and avoids issues such as tunneling of the wax. Trim the wick before each and every lighting.
WHAT YOU RECEIVE
Your product is packaged perfectly in a recyclable glass jar sealed with a classic black lid. Beautifully wrapped in tissue.
INSTRUCTIONS + CANDLE SAFETY
- Trim the wick to 1/4" before each use.
- Keep free of foreign materials, including matches + wick trimmings.
- Burn within sight.
- Keep away from flammable objects.
- Keep away from children + pets.
- Only burn on a level, fire-resistant surface.
- Do not burn for more than four hours at once.
- Stop use when ¼” of wax remains.