WOODLAND SOAP BAR | fir + comfrey
WOODLAND is named for the feelings this bar invokes. Fir oil and comfrey leaf invoke a fresh, woodsy experience and is great for all skin types. This bar is a great cleanser for all skin types and for both the face and the body.
Great for all skin types.
• FIR OIL is known for its remarkable healing and anti-inflammatory properties, making it a perfect pairing with comfrey.
• COMFREY LEAF, also known as "knit bone" for its ability to speed wound healing, has been used for thousands of years due to this extraordinary property.
• SHEA BUTTER is perfect for challenging skin issues! It soothes and moisturizes dry patches, helps prevent scars and stretch marks, reduces inflammation, and DEEPLY softens! It contains oleic, palmitic, linolenic, and exceptionally high levels of stearic acids that protect and nourish the skin and even reduce the appearance of wrinkles over time! It is an excellent butter for keeping skin soft, supple, and even-toned.
• COCONUT OIL is a great all-over moisturizer. Rich in vitamin E and fatty acids, it is a nutrient-dense super food for your skin! In soap, it delivers this moisture through oodles of creamy bubbles!
• OLIVE OIL, in addition to vitamins and antioxidants, is one of the only plant-based sources of hydrating squalene. Squalene is produced by our own skin cells and is used to keep our skin and tissues lubricated, but that production significantly drops after our 20s.
HOW TO ENJOY
Wet the bar and massage into the skin, creating a soft lather that clarifies and cleanses. Rinse clean.
For the face, create a lather with the bar in your hands, then massage the lather onto the face to remove sweat, dirt, and oil. Rinse clean.
TIP: Lathers great when used with a pouf, sponge, or loofah during your shower to help exfoliate the body.
FRESH ORGANIC INGREDIENTS
Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Fir Oil, Comfrey Leaf
WHAT YOU RECEIVE
One fresh handmade, hand-sliced bar, perfectly cured, beautifully wrapped in paper, sealed with Beecher's Botanicals classic logo tape, and carefully labeled.
• Do not use if allergic to any of these ingredients.
• Discontinue use if irritation develops.
• For external use only - do not ingest.